Elba, Alabama (Coffee County)
1711 County Road 364
33 acres with pond and pear orchard.  Property includes a 24 x 40 metal building that has been made into an apartment
$179,900.00

June Uyehara 001.jpg (145880 bytes)

Rutledge, Alabama (Crenshaw County)
60 acres
20-year old planted pines, 4-acre pond, good internal roads
Located on Sexton Bridge Road
$120,000

IMG_0543.JPG (2624769 bytes)

Luverne, Alabama (Crenshaw County)
115 acres
3126 Gourd Neck Road
This property has a 30'x48' shop with walk-thru door and 4 roll-up doors.  It has electrical, county water, and septic tank for mobile home along with a deep well.  Property includes a 4 acre pond with fishing pier.  Pond was stocked in 2007 with bass, bream and catfish.  Pond is spring-fed.  2 other heavy flowing springs on the property.  30 acres of cypress timber, the other acreage has a great road system and is ready to be planted in trees or pasture.
$207,000

IMG_0442.JPG (2968083 bytes)

Luverne, Alabama (Crenshaw County)
112 acres
Located on Hwy. 331  /  4 miles north of Luverne
85% of this land is in pasture the other 15% is in timber / it has 2 non-productive chicken houses that are used for storage and 2 other buildings with county water and electricity.
$252,000

Burkeville, Alabama (Lowndes County)
1492 Tawassee Pointe
River-front / .73 acre
10' x 10' storage building electrical and water
$35,000

Luverne, Alabama (Crenshaw County)
2 acres / 1,200 sq. ft. block building
4370 Montgomery Hwy.
$27,000

-Back to Homepage-